Private Wealth Advisor
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
My goal is to help you confidently navigate the path to financial well-being and make informed choices tailored to your unique goals.
I have extensive experience helping clients like you deal with the complexities of wealth. My firm works closely with you to explore the full range of opportunities your wealth can bring, advise you on strategies for harnessing its potential and recommend ways to protect what is most important to you. Our approach is designed to help make managing your financial life easier and more rewarding, while fully re-evaluating your plan each year.
I am a dedicated financial professional who specializes in:
- Goal Tracking – We examine your progress, re-evaluate assumptions and possibly re-set goals and priorities for the year.
- Asset Allocation – Incorporating the criteria established in the goal tracking meeting, we examine risk tolerance, investment time frame and create an investment strategy for the next twelve months.
- Family, Security and Cash Flow Review – Cash flow is revisited and there is a complete review of estate planning strategies, beneficiary designations and employee benefits, including the annual insurance reviews.
- Tax Planning – We evaluate your investments and provide tax-wise recommendations, plus we can coordinate with your accountant to help you make informed decisions about your investments during the next tax season.
I also enjoy connecting on a personal level, and my interests include:
- Traveling with my husband, Matt, and going on girls' trips with friends.
- Scuba diving and playing pickleball.
- Nitza, my fur baby, usually takes me for a walk everyday.
- Spending time with my nieces, Paige and Gwen.
>> Contact Jennifer with questions related to your financial plan and investment decisions.